Our Executive Team:
Stan Marett, MCS, President
- 40 years of healthcare industry experience, emphasis in technology.
- Former hospital CIO, 25 years in consulting and corporate management.
Jayesh B. Shah, M.D., Chief Medical Officer
- President, South Texas Wound Associates.
- Over 25 years of experience in healthcare management.
Dave Johnson, MD, MBA, CPE, Vice President, Medical Affairs.
- Board certified in Family Practice and as a Physician Executive.
- Over 25 years of experience in patient care and disease management.
Walter Belt, Chief Financial Officer
- Big 4 audit experience focused on commercial banking.
- Extensive experience in financial reporting systems and processes, acquisition planning and integration, regulatory compliance, and audit committee governance.
Elgin Wong, Chief Technology Officer
- Licensed Professional Engineer and PMP with extensive executive experience.
- Post-graduate degrees from University of Chicago and McCombs School of Business.
Russ Merchen, Chief Strategy Officer
- Proven expertise in start-ups, client/vendor relations, business negotiations, operations, technology integration and consulting.
- Results-driven executive with ability to analyze complex market situations.
Sean Moore, CSL, Vice President, Sales
- Seasoned sales executive with expertise in medical technology and surgical products.
- Proven track record developing strategies to increase revenue and grow market share.
Our Advisory Team:
Lawrence Harkless, DPM, Clinical Advisor
- Founding Dean, College of Podiatric Medicine, Western University of Health Sciences
- International authority on diabetic foot problems.
- Professor Emeritus, The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
- Author of more than 120 publications involving surgery and treatment of the diabetic foot.
Adrianne P. S. (Strickland) Smith, MD, Clinical Advisor
- Principal at WPS Medical Consultants, LLC.
- Over twenty years experience in senior medical leadership roles.
- Expert consultant in medical device products and wound care.
Eddie Patton, MD, MS, MBA, FAAN, Clinical Advisor
- Neurologist, University of Texas Neurosciences.
- MBA, RIce Business- Jones Graduate School of Business.
- Experienced leader in business analytics, operations and strategic planning.
Robert Cortes, Jr. MD, Strategic Advisor
- Global R&D experience in Biotech, Medical Device, Healthcare Outcomes, and Adherence in multiple therapeutic areas.
- Innovative corporate strategist for translating Evidence Based Medicine to Quality and Outcomes.
Javier La Fontaine, DPM, Clinical Advisor
- Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
- Certified, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Certified, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
Walter Strash. DPM, Clinical Advisor
- President/Owner, Strash Foot and Ankle Care
- Board Certified Researcher, Consultant and Educator
Bill Wagner, MBA, CFP, CMA, Strategic Advisor
- CEO, Kiolbassa Smoked Meats.
- Over 30 years in manufacturing and distribution (incl. Pace Foods).
- Certified Pedorthist and CEO of the San Antonio Foot Solutions.
Dan Gideon, FACHE, Financial Advisor
- Over 30 years of experience in healthcare finance and administration.
- Former President, Methodist Hospital for Surgery.
Joey Oliver, Strategic Advisor
- More than 25 years of successfully leading companies through major changes, including startups, turnarounds, M&A, and product development/commercialization.
- COO & CFO of 3 medical device start-ups with successful exits.