An estimated $176 billion is spent annually in the United States on the direct costs of diabetes care. Approximately one third of this figure, as much as 58 billion dollars, represent treatment costs of lower- extremity-related issues including complications of the diabetic foot (Armstrong, 2017). This represents a substantial opportunity for MR3 Health, Inc. to provide a much-needed solution to address the problems of patient suffering and these high costs of treatment. MR3 helps insurers avoid those costs by avoiding wound care treatments and lower limb amputations.The Company has developed a wound prevention service which Monitors, Reports, Responds and Remediates (MR3). By simply identifying a four-degree rise in foot temperature MR3, with its proven service model and tools, can proactively identify a potential ulcer before it develops.
- Our business model produces a recurring revenue stream providing attractive ROI for investors.
- Our tested Remote Patient Monitoring service and FDA clearance means we are market ready.
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) is an industry sweet-spot with unlimited potential.
- Our service meets a critical industry need of providing better patient outcomes.
- Our senior management team has a proven track record for success.
Our service is projected to prevent 50% to 60% of painful and life-threatening diabetic foot complications while helping insurers avoid the associated costs of medical treatment.
For additional investor information,
Call us: (210) 562-3128