As much as 58 billion dollars are spent in the U.S. annually on diabetic foot complications. This represents a substantial opportunity for MR3 Health, Inc. to provide a much-needed solution to address the problems of patient suffering and the high costs of treatment. MR3 helps insurers avoid those costs by avoiding wound care treatments and lower limb amputations.The Company has developed a wound prevention service which Monitors, Reports, Responds and Remediates (MR3). By simply identifying a four-degree rise in foot temperature MR3, with its proven service model and tools, can proactively identify a potential ulcer before it develops.
- Our target markets include Medicare Advantage Plans and Accountable Care Organizations.
- Our business model produces a recurring revenue stream providing attractive ROI for investors.
- Our product development and FDA clearance means we are market ready.
- Our market readiness eliminates the need for large capital infusion.
- Our senior management team has a proven track record for success.
Our service is projected to prevent 50% to 60% of painful and life-threatening diabetic foot complications while helping insurers avoid 30% to 40% of their related medical treatment costs.
For additional investor information,
Call us: (210) 562-3128