- Stan Marett (R), President of MR3 Health, is pictured with Larry Schlesinger, MD, President and CEO of Texas Biomedical Research Institute at a recent Healthcare Think Tank luncheon
- The 2018 edition of the TPMA Annual Diabetic Foot Update takes place November 30th through December 2nd at the Westin Riverwalk Hotel in San Antonio,Texas. Dr. Javier La Fontaine will serve as Program Chair, while Dr. Lawrence Harkless and Dr. Jayesh Shah will present on topics related to diabetes and wound care during the course of the three day event. All three physicians are highly valued members of the MR3 advisory board.
- The Tech Tribune named MR3 Health as one of the best tech startups in San Antonio for 2019.
- MR3 Health was recently featured in an article on Startups San Antonio, a website devoted to the ever- growing number of STEM startups (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) in the Alamo City.
- MR3 was featured in the June 20, 2017 issue of The Rivard Report.
- MR3 President Stan Marett was among the attendees of the Healthcare Leaders of San Antonio physician mixer at Napa Flats. The event included several prominent local businesses as sponsors and featured a briefing on cyber security from Bill Phillips, Chief Information Officer of University Health System.
Stan Marett, President of MR3 Health, and Ted Day, Senior Vice President of Strategic Planning and Business Development turn out to support BioMedSA at their annual breakfast.