- MR3 Health was selected to participate in the poster session for the spring session of the Symposium on Advance Wound Care (SAWC).The symposium was held in San Antonio from May 7th to 11th, 2019 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. Click here to see MR3’s poster, Compliance Success in South Texas.
- MR3 was invited to present at the 3rd Annual Medtech Symposium and Pitch Competition on May 3rd, 2019. The event titled, Growing to Success: Startup and Beyond, was sponsored by the Temple Health and Bioscience District. MR3 took 3rd place in the competition. President Stan Marett is pictured at far right with the award.
- The 2018 edition of the TPMA Annual Diabetic Foot Update took place November 30th through December 2nd at the Westin Riverwalk Hotel in San Antonio,Texas. Dr. Javier La Fontaine will serve as Program Chair, while Dr. Lawrence Harkless and Dr. Jayesh Shah will present on topics related to diabetes and wound care during the course of the three day event. All three physicians are highly valued members of the MR3 advisory board.
- The Tech Tribune named MR3 Health as one of the best tech startups in San Antonio for 2019.
- MR3 Health was recently featured in an article on Startups San Antonio, a website devoted to the ever- growing number of STEM startups (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) in the Alamo City.
- MR3 was featured in the June 20, 2017 issue of The Rivard Report.
- MR3 President Stan Marett was among the attendees of the Healthcare Leaders of San Antonio physician mixer at Napa Flats. The event included several prominent local businesses as sponsors and featured a briefing on cyber security from Bill Phillips, Chief Information Officer of University Health System.
Stan Marett, President of MR3 Health, and Ted Day, Senior Vice President of Strategic Planning and Business Development turn out to support BioMedSA at their annual breakfast.